Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Saturday, July 16, 2005

What to do????


Well call me a "dork"...LOL!!! I received my copy of the 6th book of the Series of Harry Potter this morning. I was going to be one of those people waiting at the store at 12:01am this morning to pick it up but opted out of that...LOL I didn't have a problem 2 years ago buying the 5th book so I waited until this morning...

I am torn between my WIP and reading my NEW book... I am not good at multitasking. I can watch T.V. and knit at the same time but trying to do those tasks and talk on the phone is a challenge...LOL

I am working on the
Lopi Tote as of right now. I think I am going to make it a multi-colored bag. It has went fast!!! I might have to make up a couple of these...hehe It is definitely a break from making washcloths... I have been doing small projects to keep me from getting anxious on another project.

I will probably start making some scarves and some ponchos pretty soon to get a head start on the fall... It is so darn HOT right now that it is hard to get into the mood...

Well, I am kidless as of NOW!!! Going out!!! YEAH!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:31 AM , Blogger Knit Diva said...

    I know it was going to be crazy...hehe My mom told me I better read fast so she can read it... Have you read the series??? I hate reading it fast because then I have to wait another 2 years before the next one comes out...{grrrrrr} I can't wait to see your sweater..YEAH!!! Maybe you can help me out with a sweater when I get enough nerve to do it..hehe

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home