Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Don't tell MOM the babysitter is DEAD!!!!

Well I have had 5 kids under my wings for a little over a week. I have not had time to pick up the needles or READ!!! what a bummer!!! I need to destress... Where o' where have my little needles gone!!!

I will get some free time when I put them ALL down for a NAP!!!!

I have a couple of WIP's that I could finish if I had a nice hour of quiet time...LOL I will post my wash cloths and my purse when they are finished...

Ta ta for now!! wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home