Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I GOT REAR ENDED TODAY!!!!

It has been raining in the Midwest for over 2 weeks now. I was at a stop and a Mustang came barreling into my hubby's car... YIKES!!! It is my very FIRST accident. It totaled out the Mustang and did some bumper damage to the our car.... He started to stop and started to hydroplane and tried to veer to the right and clipped the right sit of the bumper.

He hit hard enough to make my trunk fly open....grrrrrr I am so thankful that my boys were not in the car at the time and I wasn't in my new Durango.... He would have went under the Durango if I would have had that...

I will be getting some x-rays on my back... I was a little shook up and my back started to hurt when I got home.... The guy tried to just exchange insurance cards and go on... I told him "NO WAY!!!!" It took about 20minutes for the State Patrol to get there to take the report...

I think the guy was a little on the tipsy side too... One minute he told me this was his first accident and the next minute he said that he has had like 4 accidents in the past 5 years.... (what a record...) The trooper let me go and kept the other guy.. I don't know if he got a citation or not...

Well it looks like I will be taking it easy for a couple of days or so... Maybe get caught up on some knitting...

I will take pics tomorrow of the car... It is still drivable.... Thank Goodness!!!

Have a Goodnight!!! I just took some tylenol and I am going to bed

1 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM , Blogger Knit Diva said...

    I know me too!!! I have been watching kids all day until 7:30pm... I am a whipped pup... I did get some knitting done and read about 100pgs of Harry...hehe I am already addicted... I can't keep my hands off of it...LOL!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home