Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I Finished my Bag!!!!



Well I finally finished my Lopi Tote today and felted it... I was disappointed when I forgot to take a picture of it before it went a spinning... Oh Well!!!! This is the first bag I have made that started from the top to the bottom...

This is the first time that I had to do a 3 needle bind off... Can you tell I am still wet behind the ears...LOL!!!! I guess I am learning as I go..

I think it looks so adorable... My mom told me that I need to give it to her...hehe I might try it out first and give it away...LOL.. Since I now know that it is easy to make, I might just make me one with some different colors and experiment...

We are going on vacation next weekend and I need to have a project to work on when I am laying out at the pool...LOL!!!

Well I guess it is back to reading my Harry Potter Book!!!!hehe


1 Comments:

  • At 7:06 AM , Blogger Knit Diva said...

    When I show it off today, I know someone is going to take it!!! LOL I like to try it out a few days to make sure it is up to my standards...hehe I will probably be going to the Knit store this weekend to pick up more felting yarn... I want to make one with pink in it... I am on a pink CRAZE...hehe

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home