Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

PICTURE FRENZY!!!!


Well, this is the next cabled purse I am making with the Yarn Bee yarn... I am loving these colors... It will be hard to let this one go... Don'tcha think this would look good with "jeans".... I have probably 2 more repeats before I travel to the fabric store to pick out handles and material for the liner...

Now this is my FIRST finished sock!!!!! WooHoo!!! The only problem is it is WAY TOO small... I am hoping it will fit my mom. She has really SMALL feet... Unlike my 8 1/2...hehe

Anyway, I love the colorway of this yarn... I probably could get another set of anklets out of it for ME!!!! We will see... I plan on going tomorrow to the LYS to get me some size 3 Addi's!!!! I am thinking if I go up another size it will help out my little tightness problem....LOL!!!!

These are my son's dude warmers...hehe He is at school today or I would have had him model them for me... I tried putting them on and that was not pretty... ROFL!!!!

I probably have a couple more pictures to show you but my camera's battery is LOW... I will show you the yarn I bought the other day that will turn into another cable purse... That pattern is so easy and FAST!!!! I have added 2 repeats to the pattern so it will come out big enough...

I hope you all stay WARM today... It is quite chilly out!!!!

Ü

1 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM , Blogger Wilma Fingerdu said...

    I'm making some purses for my mom so she can have it for her b-day...arent they fun to make?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home