Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My Valentines Bag!!!


Well I finished putting in the liner of the my Valentines bag and putting the other handle on it!!! I am so proud of myself.. it came out so adorable... I love it!!! i will be making another one of these bags in a different color...

These are so easy to make and not to hard to sew a liner in either... What a great gift idea too!!!!! I have been so in love with Pink lately that I cannot get away from it.. The real neon green color has been catching my eye also... These will probably be colors that you see in a lot of my projects coming up...

I went to my knitting group today and Plumpy taught how to use the Magic Loop for socks today... SOOOOO... I will be starting on my next pair of socks after I am done with my second wristwarmer... This pattern is so easy!!! It is 2x2 ribbing... i will be finished with the 2nd one tonight watching American Idol... ROFL!!!!! They both will be unique
in there OWN way... which is fine with me!!! The second one will be purple blues and lime green... YeAH!!! I can't wait to wear them together...hehe

I have some wonderful sock yarn that I am eying up that I want to find a pattern for... I am going to try the magic loop so wish me luck...

Have a Wonderful Afternoon!!!!

Ü

1 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The valentine's bag is fabulous!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home