Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Saturday, December 31, 2005

WELL is everyone READY???

Anyone have any New Year's Resolutions... I do not make New Year's Resolutions for myself, because I don't want to be a "FAILURE" at something. So I look at what I want to accomplish or try for the year... BABY STEPS!!!! I try to push myself a little harder at whatever it is I want and go from there. (One step at a time and not over do it..hehe) New Year's Resolutions usually are losing weight, quitting smoking, being on time, getting organized and what have you...LOL!!!! Most of the time people break their New Year's Resolution within a couple of months...LOL

So I am making a list of what I want to accomplish in 2006!!!! Since my knitting is my passion, I am making a list of things I would like to learn and try... For ex. DPN's...hehe, a sweater, throw blanket, cabling and couple other things that I am putting on my list..

I did go to JoAnn's with my mom the other day and bought some really cute "Diva Needles"...LOL They are sparkly in all different colors and in sizes: 9, 10, 101/2, 11, 13, and 15's...LOL So since I bought them I had to try them out so I started a cute purse on some wool yarn I had in my stash... It is an easy pattern from Crystal Palace and when my darn digital camera's battery is charged I will post a pic....LOL Well, here is the pic... I got these needles for $10... They are different so I had to get them...hehe



I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's Eve and Many blessing to come for 2006!!!!

Ü

1 Comments:

  • At 7:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Happy New Years to you and your famiy! I hope for you that you have a wonderful, safe and fulfilling 2006.

    Blessed Be

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home