Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Monday, December 12, 2005

Whats in my Knitting Bag


Here is a LOOK into my knitting Bag!!!!! I always have a couple of projects in my bag at time because I get bored easily or depending on where I am knitting...hehe OK Here goes:

Crossover Pattern and 10 1/2 needles
purple silk hat size 6 needles
my socks!!!! on 2.5 needles
Size 9 needles
Size 13 needles
Size 4 needles
needle
scissors
rubberbands place markers
sun glasses
crochet hook
lotion bar
chapstick
knitting journal
hair clip
gauge checker and ruler (I usually have my tape measure in there too!!!)
Knitting mag
Knit Pick mag (checking what yarn I want for Christmas)
(2) Books (I cannot just read one book at a time...hehe)
The Judge who stole Christmas
Dead until Dark

This is minus the french fries (I don't know how they got there...) from Mc D's!!!!

Ü

2 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Looks to me like you actually have more knitting things in your bag. LOL. Since I'm on a little vacation this week, I put more "knitting" things in my bag and got denim tote bag for the meds and stuff.

    Very cool girl!

     
  • At 1:51 PM , Blogger Cheryl:) said...

    lookit all that stuff!! That's what mine usually looks like...including the fries!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home