Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, December 09, 2005

Another HAT I am working on!!!!


This is another HAT of course that I am working on.. I thought I might as well make one that was kind of girlie either for myself or for someone else... This yarn is fun to work with... The colors are pretty... It is a tweed. It is called Chelsea Silk with 65% Silk and 35% Wool... I am hoping to have this done soon since I have so many other things that I need to be knitting....LOL I have been playing with that DIY Crossover Pattern scarf to get the hang of it before I really start a REAL scarf... The crisscrossing is OK but after you finish that and have to knit is where I keep messing up and so I will keep practicing until I get it right... The yarn I was trying to use is not working out for me so I will have to dig in my stash to try something else...

Wendy has had me thinking about making some scarves... I think I might make a couple of scarves since it is so darn cold outside... I swear I hate when it is COLD!!!!! I wish my family would move where it is much warmer and I don't have to worry about bundling up so much to go get the mail....LOL

Christmas is right around the corner and it seems like December is almost over!!!! It has went by so FAST!!!! I don't have as near the Christmas shopping done as I hoped but I will be doing some shopping very soon so I won't stress about it... My anniversary is on the 20th!!!!! The BIG 8 years....ROFL If it is not extremely COLD we might go to St Louis and Ice Skate at the outside Park. If not, we will go close by to the indoor...hehe We don't do too much since it is so close to Christmas...LOL Schucks!!!!

Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home