Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, December 09, 2005

What Missouri looked like yesterday!!!!


Where I was we had almost 4 inches... It was so pretty!!!! The boys got off early yesterday from school and had fun playing in it.. They had a SNOW DAY today!!!! It was a little unbearable today to play but atleast the roads are cleared but everything else is snow covered...

I even got out there yesterday and played in the snow with the boys... Froze my hiney off but it was fun... This type of snow was not good to make snow people in because it was a dry type of snow... It was definitely snow to sled ride in though... We threw some snow balls, rolled around and made snow angels.... LOT of fun!!! This was the first snow the boys really got to play in...hehe (OVER PROTECTED MOMMY!!!! ROFL) We really have not had a good snow and this was a blast. Logan lost his FIRST tooth the other day and the Tooth Fairy came with MONEY in return for his first tooth... His brother has lost 2 bottom teeth already and asked his dad if he could "KNOCK OUT" his top front teeth so the Tooth Fairy doesn't have to make a second trip to our house... I was rolling on the floor laughing in hysterics....ROFL!!!! Kids!!! AND what they come up with...LOL They are so driven by money at an early age.. It just amazes me how fast they pick this up....hehe So after we froze to death in the fun filled snow day we came in and drank some nice hot coffee and cocoa... The coffee was for me of course... I didn't get much knitting done yesterday but I did surf the web to find some really cute patterns... I will be putting them up on the blog soon!!!!


Wendy and I had our day planned out (Before finding out the boys were off school) to go to Barnes and Noble and drink coffee, look at some knitting books and knit!!!! This was postponed since ALL of our boys were off school and that kind of hindered the plan... I don't think they would have enjoyed their selves as much as we would have... So maybe a different day we can plan our day of "HEAVEN"...ROFL

I hope everyone has a Wonderful Weekend... TGIF

Tata!!! Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home