Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Without a Digital Camera!!!!

My life has been in the hands of my hubby.... grrrrr I have pictures to show if I could ever pry his little filthy fingers off my camera...

I finished my Wine Cozy I was working on and painfully have made some progress on my Clapotis...hehe

We went to the "Apple Butter Festival" minus one important person "Plumpknitter"... We missed you Wendy... We ate like we were starved for a month and all of us bought something..hehe It was nice to see my cousins Beth and Kathy... Kathy was yelling at me cuz I haven't updated my blog in awhile so... "here it is"... I will have pictures to post tomorrow...LOL

I went to the store yesterday and picked up ingredients for my Black Bean and corn Salsa... I promised Kathy that I would post it on the blog... Talk about addicting....LOL

Black Bean & Corn Salsa

1 Can Black Beans
1 Can Rotel diced tomatoes w/ green chiles
1 Can Shopeg White Corn (Green Giant)
1/2 Jar minced garlic
1/2 small jar diced jalepeno
1/2 chopped onion
1 small can of chopped olives (if preferred)

Mix them all together and I usually can't wait until the next day to eat it but it does taste better if you refridgerate this over night...

I will be making this tonight... My mom and I went to Barnes and Noble today and I picked up a Christmas Book..

I PROMISE!!! I will have a knitting entry and some pictures up VERY SOON!!!!

Enjoy your day!!! Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home