Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Monday, October 24, 2005

Cell Phone Cozy

Well, I was bored today and have been working on my HP scarf and Clapotis and needed a break from it... I was surfing the web and find this really cute Cell Phone Cozy pattern. I shorten the pattern because cell phone's these days are so small...hehe This one is going to my mom since she just got a new cell phone... This Diva doesn't carry a cell phone... (Can you believe it!!!) Haven't carried one for 2 years and LOVE every minute of it...

I plan on making a strap on the back of the cozy for my mom to attach it to her belt loop... It will probably have either the same button as the front or a small black button... Probably the latter NOW thinking of it...hehe

It was so cute and SOOOO EASY to make... I will definitely be making some more of these... I did it with the Caron brand black yarn... It is soft enough not to scratch the face of a phone...

I am slowly but surely getting my yarn out to take pictures... I have another closet to get to and a basket to untangle a couple of skeins of yarn....LOL

I hope you have a nice Day!!! It is brrrrrrr chilly today!!!!

TaTa for Now!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home