Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Katrina and NOW Rita!!!!!!

Can you believe this???? It saddens me to see these people on the coast getting tortured with Mother Nature... I am hoping that our Country can pull it together this time and have their stuff together for YET again another destruction... Katrina was HORRIBLE and it caught us with our pants down. I am hoping this is a little more thought out for these individuals...

Not only the families but the animals that are homeless is so sad... I have been checking our Rescues in St. Louis for the Katrina animals that have been transported to our community. I visit Petfinder ALL the time anyway to look in shelters for animals and now that a mass of animals will be up for adoption soon just makes my heart break...

Please keep Texas and Louisiana in your prayers... We have a LONG road of recovery for our Country...

For KNITTING NEWS: I have still been working on clapotis and I am getting bored with it... SO, I started to play with my TLC (Surf and Turf) with a pattern on knitty called Wavy... It is so cute... I will have pictures today to show...

I have been making up a "To Do" list of stuff I would like to make... It has increasingly gotten BIGGER!!!! I have franticly been trying to find a water bottle cozy or carrier on the internet for the past couple of weeks that I would like to do... All the patterns that I have found really has not caught my eye... I might have to make up my own pattern... We will see.. I thought this will be a perfect Christmas present for my 2 sister in laws...hehe Also, cell phone cozies I have been looking at also...

I have been surfing the net about how to make your own drop spindle... I think this would be kind of neat to try out... I guess we will see....

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Day!!!

Tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home