Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Sunday, September 11, 2005

What Famous Leader are YOU??


Well I have been surfing the web and bored out of my mind trying to figure out what I want my next project to be... Don't you hate that???? I have ALL this yarn and don't know what to start on... I have been Brainstorming and I guess I am gonna have to pull out ALL the yarn and see what strikes me...

I have a Birthday Party to go to for my niece today so I guess I will figure something out later... I am giving her the potato chip scarf I made last week and some other cute little stuff.. She LOVES My Little Ponies... OHHH, how I can remember playing with those when I was her age...hehe

I hope you all have a wonderful Day!!!

TaTa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home