Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Saturday, September 10, 2005

My Jack O Lantern washcloth!!!

Well I will say that I am a virgin to the duplicate stitch and graphing....LOL This washcloth was definitely an experience. It is not perfect but it is cute!!!

I don't know if I will do another one...LOL It is a learning experience and I might try again sometime in the late future..LOL

I have had this horrible upper respiratory infection... I think I have bronchitis... It sucks... My house is destroyed and really I have no energy to care.... ( I cannot wait to get over this)

I am starting on my pumpkin magnets that are made out of i-cord... I haven't really started on anything excited... I really can't think straight to read a pattern...LOL

I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday...

Tata

1 Comments:

  • At 6:44 PM , Blogger Knit Diva said...

    I didn't yarn across, I just did a duplicate with the black over the orange... I took your advice and got some graph paper and drew it up myself...hehe

    Walking Pneumonia is going around and I am just hoping I do not have that... It sucks not having insurance... That is what happens when you live the day in the life of a cops wife...LOL!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home