Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Saturday, September 10, 2005

My Jack O Lantern washcloth!!!

Well I will say that I am a virgin to the duplicate stitch and graphing....LOL This washcloth was definitely an experience. It is not perfect but it is cute!!!

I don't know if I will do another one...LOL It is a learning experience and I might try again sometime in the late future..LOL

I have had this horrible upper respiratory infection... I think I have bronchitis... It sucks... My house is destroyed and really I have no energy to care.... ( I cannot wait to get over this)

I am starting on my pumpkin magnets that are made out of i-cord... I haven't really started on anything excited... I really can't think straight to read a pattern...LOL

I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday...

Tata

2 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM , Blogger PlumpKnitter said...

    Hey Diva, that turned out great!! did you carry the yarn across? or duplicate the black over the orange.. and you have to let me know what the pattern is.. a great gift for the teacher's at school.
    Im sorry your so sick..get well soon.. Im going to the doctor monday..my ears are clogged ...cant hear a damn thing *sighs*

     
  • At 6:44 PM , Blogger Knit Diva said...

    I didn't yarn across, I just did a duplicate with the black over the orange... I took your advice and got some graph paper and drew it up myself...hehe

    Walking Pneumonia is going around and I am just hoping I do not have that... It sucks not having insurance... That is what happens when you live the day in the life of a cops wife...LOL!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home