Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, August 19, 2005

Warm Up America!!!!


Well I finally had a chance to take some pictures of some squares I have finished... It is scrap yarn that was given to me from a lady that use to crochet. She didn't have time to crochet anymore so she gave me a BIG bag of yarn and Wash cloth yarn...hehe My mom stole the good Wash cloth yarn but that is NO BIGGY!!! There is some yarn that I would not touch to make something with but it is staying around just in case someone needs it for school project or what not...LOL



Warm Up America is a program that donates to facilities in need. You can donate the finished blankets to your community.. I think it is a wonderful idea and it is easy on the needles when you are bored of doing that grueling project....hehe This summer has been short and sweet projects for me... I just haven't had my mind on the right track to make anything but wash cloths and little projects that only take a couple of hours of my time...LOL

I have a couple of people requesting skull hats for the Fall/Winter time. I have some patterns but just haven't found a yarn to use that wouldn't look girly.. I was thinking along the lines of a stone gray or something like that... You can't go wrong with Gray for men!!! Or black... I might make me one also for those bad hair days that my hair is whipping in the wind. hehe

I hope everyone is having a Beautiful day!!! It is going to be 98degrees today!!! YIKES!!! See what I mean about Midwest Weather... It sucks!!!!

tata

1 Comments:

  • At 7:49 AM , Blogger Knit Diva said...

    I am on my fifth one.. You know me, always changing projects...LOL I would be more than happy for some help...hehe I definitely agree that we need to go yarn shopping... Let me know when the next "Borders KnitNight" is? I am definitely up for that!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home