Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Easy Washcloths!!!

I have been addicted to making these easy washcloths this summer... They are so easy and quick to get done. I have made quite a few of them for my MIL... I plan on having a BIG stash to give away as stocking stuffers for Christmas...

Knitting Knonsense is one of the websites I get some great ideas from... She has FREE patterns!!! That is the BEST!!!!

The Purple Wash cloth has 3 crosses but you can't see it from the picture.. (What a bummer!!!) She has this pattern on her website.

DishCloth Boutique This is another wonderful Website that has hundreds of washcloths for knitters and crocheters...

The wash cloth in the right corner is a pattern called


Chinese Waves Dishcloth .... I LOVE this pattern!!! It is so easy and so fun to do with colorful cotton yarn.. I have done 4or5 dishcloths in different colors. It is great for scrubbing also..

I hope you enjoy the sites and if you already know about them then you know how many patterns there are...hehe

Hope to show more that are completed soon!!!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home