Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Off to school they will go!!!!


Well today my boys went to Kindergarten.. You would think that since it was in August that it would have been a NICE day!!!! Well, I guess you cannot count on Midwest weather for anything!!! LOL It was a monsoon this morning when the boys got on the bus.

<-------- Jacob had a little anxiety this morning before they got on the bus but nothing that I couldn't fix.

Now on the other hand, Logan --------> was so excited this morning that he was riding the Big bus that he woke up at 5am. He told me that he didn't have to have a carseat because he was a BIG boy!!! Logan has been in a school program for therapy since he was 3yo. He rode the "little bus" 4 days a week.

My hubby's Birthday is TODAY!!! What a present to turn 30 yo and have both your boys starting school...hehe He had to work today but the chief let him come in late so he could watch them get on the bus...

I have been cleaning and doing some housework. I have been working on squares for the Warm Up America program. I will post the squares of what I have made. I am gonna get my projects in order and start on them...LOL Since I will have some time on my hands!!!!

I hope everyone has a Wonderful Day!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM , Blogger Knit Diva said...

    A full DAY!!!! YEAH!!!!! I am so looking forward to this!!! LOL They had a wonderful day and all good remarks.. I hope this means that we have a good start to a good school year..

     
  • At 10:56 PM , Blogger Wilma Fingerdu said...

    hew sweets I was jsu tlooking over your request to join the washrag exchange could you email me with your home addie so i can send that off to the person that gets your name so they can send you the wash rag ;-)

    cd108@comcast.net

    Thanks hun
    ~K~

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home