Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Saturday, August 06, 2005

WEEKEND of Mayhem!!!!!!

My twin boys birthday party was Saturday and boy am I so glad it is OVER!!!!! We had about 20 kids in the pool at one time... Talk about stressful!!! We did not get home until 10pm and started BBQ'ing at around 10am....LOL!!!! It rained for a little bit but nothing that stopped anyone from going swimming!!! It was such a beautiful day. It wasn't too hot for an August day and the kids wore themselves out by playing in the pool all day.

They turned 6 this week and I can't believe it has flown by....hehe They will be starting school in 2 weeks....LOL!!!! On my hubby's birthday.. What a present for him...hehe Back to work for this chick...LOL Don't know what yet but it will be something to bring a second income in the family...

I am ready to tucker out!!! I am glad today is done!!!! Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend. I plan on relaxing tomorrow...hehe

ta ta for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home