Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Monday, August 01, 2005

I am still HERE!!!! hehe

I haven't got to post in some time and I am going crazy... We took a mini vacation this weekend with our boys down to Lake of the Ozarks. It was such a nice trip!!!! I just wish I would have remembered my camera...LOL!!!! I brought everything but the kitchen sink...hehe (BESIDES the darn camera!!!!)

We stayed in a condominium at
Jonathan's Landing ... It was a very nice place.. Right on the lake... You cannot beat that... We did bumper cars, boats, bunches of go cart, putt putt, arcades, watch taffy being made... The boys loved that... We did a lot of window shopping and ALOT of swimming and laying out... It takes about 2 1/2 hours to get there... soooo ... I couldn't hold off any longer and I finished my Harry Potter book... I was trying to read a couple of chapters here and there but I got into it and couldn't stop... Hubby was mad cuz I read it so FAST!!!! ROFL!!! He told me that he paid a lot of money for that book for me to read it in a couple of days... I told him, " I couldn't help myself!!!" He was like, "Well I guess since I don't read stuff for enjoyment, I wouldn't understand....ROFL!!!!"

The knitting has been on hold and maybe when things slow down... I can start to relax and finish my WIP's that are in need of finishing.

It is TAX FREE weekend!!!! I wish it could be on EVERYTHING!!!! I would be stocking up my shelves and drawers with yarn!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home