Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Sunday, August 14, 2005

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!


My boys are starting Kindergarten in 4 days!!!! YEAH!!! BUT, on the other hand... OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I knew from the beginning of my pregnancy that I was having twins.. At 22 and learning about RESPONSIBILITY was a kicker...(x2) I knew going into it that it was going to be a financial rollercoaster...LOL I am a very career orienated person and me being put into the SAHM world was a BIG adjustment and a strain in the pocketbook if you know what I mean.

Well,,, I go to the store 2 weeks ago to pick up some of there supplies... I almost had a heart attack at what I was suppose to get. I spent about $50 last week and TODAY I go and spend another $50 to get the rest... It is so unreal what they want from the parents. I had to get 12 bottles of GLUE!!!!! and 10 boxes of CRAYONS!!!! and you would not want to hear what everything else in quantity I had to buy....

Our school has the policy in Kindergarten that they have the parents supply ALL of this for the WHOLE class.. BUT 6 bottles of glue!!!! Give me Break!!!! I remember when we bought supplies for ourself... The lady at Walmart just laughed at me when I had 12 bottles of glue and multiples of crayons and markers... I told her, "Its just another day in the life of having twins!!!!" I am glad that they are the only ones I have... NO MORE in this family!!!!

I will finally have a sigh of relief when they are in school and everything starts to settle...hehe

I hope everyone is having a wonderful evening!!!!

TaTa for now!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM , Blogger PlumpKnitter said...

    They are so cute.. love the picture..
    Dont you just want to die over the school supply list.. chase going into 2nd grade its like they want more and more..PLUS they want donations for the class..like I can donate to the class when Im scrambling to get all of chase's school junk..what a pain..and lets not forget about the party money either..
    3 more days and counting..
    I think we need to go out and celebrate!

     
  • At 4:17 PM , Blogger Knit Diva said...

    That is a DEAL!!!! I told my sis that she needs to take her vacation next week and we can go do some things... Maybe she will take my advice....LOL

     
  • At 8:07 PM , Blogger Diana said...

    With all that glue, there's going to be a few kids stuck to the walls or their chairs. Your boys are darling. Just think when their back in school you'll have more time to knit!

     
  • At 7:04 AM , Blogger Satori said...

    What a great picture! Your boys are adorable. I won't even get on my school supply soapbox. (grin) Let's say I have known your pain. Grab those knitting needles and knit out your frustration. Satori

     
  • At 8:13 PM , Blogger Knit Diva said...

    OHHHHH!!!! I cannot wait!!! My knitting needles have been very ticked at me lately... I plan on getting my projects in order... Thanks so much for the compliments... They are tyrants but I love them anyway...hehe

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home