Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Sunday, August 14, 2005

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!


My boys are starting Kindergarten in 4 days!!!! YEAH!!! BUT, on the other hand... OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I knew from the beginning of my pregnancy that I was having twins.. At 22 and learning about RESPONSIBILITY was a kicker...(x2) I knew going into it that it was going to be a financial rollercoaster...LOL I am a very career orienated person and me being put into the SAHM world was a BIG adjustment and a strain in the pocketbook if you know what I mean.

Well,,, I go to the store 2 weeks ago to pick up some of there supplies... I almost had a heart attack at what I was suppose to get. I spent about $50 last week and TODAY I go and spend another $50 to get the rest... It is so unreal what they want from the parents. I had to get 12 bottles of GLUE!!!!! and 10 boxes of CRAYONS!!!! and you would not want to hear what everything else in quantity I had to buy....

Our school has the policy in Kindergarten that they have the parents supply ALL of this for the WHOLE class.. BUT 6 bottles of glue!!!! Give me Break!!!! I remember when we bought supplies for ourself... The lady at Walmart just laughed at me when I had 12 bottles of glue and multiples of crayons and markers... I told her, "Its just another day in the life of having twins!!!!" I am glad that they are the only ones I have... NO MORE in this family!!!!

I will finally have a sigh of relief when they are in school and everything starts to settle...hehe

I hope everyone is having a wonderful evening!!!!

TaTa for now!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:17 PM , Blogger Knit Diva said...

    That is a DEAL!!!! I told my sis that she needs to take her vacation next week and we can go do some things... Maybe she will take my advice....LOL

     
  • At 7:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    What a great picture! Your boys are adorable. I won't even get on my school supply soapbox. (grin) Let's say I have known your pain. Grab those knitting needles and knit out your frustration. Satori

     
  • At 8:13 PM , Blogger Knit Diva said...

    OHHHHH!!!! I cannot wait!!! My knitting needles have been very ticked at me lately... I plan on getting my projects in order... Thanks so much for the compliments... They are tyrants but I love them anyway...hehe

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home