Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

First Potato Chip Scarf Completed!!!!


Well I am still trying to recover from this horrendous cold and so I haven't done much of anything besides buy some yarn(which made me feel better..hehe) Some Size 8 circulars 36" for the Potato Chip Scarf...LOL I also went down to my little humble candle store to pick up my favorite candles...LOL Baur Candles I bought Hot Apple Pie, Butter Rum Macaroon, and Oatmeal Cookie... YUMMY!!!

I bought the orange for a project I am doing for the boys' class and I am making Pumpkin magnets. I went to Ben Franklin and picked up that colorful DK yarn and I don't know what I want to do with it but it is so pretty I couldn't resist.. I bought a gauge counter since I lost the one I had...LOL

I finally BO the Potato Chip scarf and I am so thankful that someone has the courtesy to tell me about the Crochet hook BO... It went a lot faster and I am so glad to have that one done...ROFL I might do a couple more of those for Christmas but I will have to make sure I don't have a "BooBoo" on my thumb next time... I cut myself with my razor...hehe (Don't ask, cuz really I don't know how I did it...) LOL These colors are really cute but I think this will have to go to one of my nieces...LOL These are so perfect for dress up.. I will probably make a black and red one for myself... We will see... I guess just add that to my TO DO List....lol

This is my other scarf I put on hold until I finished my Potato Chip scarf... This will be finished very soon... It is so soft and adorable which in turn will probably go to another niece... I don't know if I want to get rid of this one though..

Do you all see a pattern with the colors I have been selecting.. I just realized that and it is quite humorous...

Feeling much better today so maybe I can do some cleaning tomorrow.. Haven't felt like doing anything.. Besides knitting... I haven't even read since my head has been so clogged up..

Happy knitting!!!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home