Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

First Potato Chip Scarf Completed!!!!


Well I am still trying to recover from this horrendous cold and so I haven't done much of anything besides buy some yarn(which made me feel better..hehe) Some Size 8 circulars 36" for the Potato Chip Scarf...LOL I also went down to my little humble candle store to pick up my favorite candles...LOL Baur Candles I bought Hot Apple Pie, Butter Rum Macaroon, and Oatmeal Cookie... YUMMY!!!

I bought the orange for a project I am doing for the boys' class and I am making Pumpkin magnets. I went to Ben Franklin and picked up that colorful DK yarn and I don't know what I want to do with it but it is so pretty I couldn't resist.. I bought a gauge counter since I lost the one I had...LOL

I finally BO the Potato Chip scarf and I am so thankful that someone has the courtesy to tell me about the Crochet hook BO... It went a lot faster and I am so glad to have that one done...ROFL I might do a couple more of those for Christmas but I will have to make sure I don't have a "BooBoo" on my thumb next time... I cut myself with my razor...hehe (Don't ask, cuz really I don't know how I did it...) LOL These colors are really cute but I think this will have to go to one of my nieces...LOL These are so perfect for dress up.. I will probably make a black and red one for myself... We will see... I guess just add that to my TO DO List....lol

This is my other scarf I put on hold until I finished my Potato Chip scarf... This will be finished very soon... It is so soft and adorable which in turn will probably go to another niece... I don't know if I want to get rid of this one though..

Do you all see a pattern with the colors I have been selecting.. I just realized that and it is quite humorous...

Feeling much better today so maybe I can do some cleaning tomorrow.. Haven't felt like doing anything.. Besides knitting... I haven't even read since my head has been so clogged up..

Happy knitting!!!








3 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM , Blogger PlumpKnitter said...

    Your chip scarf turned out great! Love it.. glad you worked the crochet hook to bind off ..isnt it fast..
    Love the new yarn as well..I see another shopping trip to Ben Franklin's in my future

     
  • At 1:40 AM , Blogger PlumpKnitter said...

    Hey Diva, you've been tagged!! Details at my blog.

     
  • At 6:51 AM , Blogger Lauren said...

    those scarves are too cute! ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home