Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, August 26, 2005

Yep, Yarn Shopping it was!!!!

Well I went to help my mom on a job today and after we were done.. We went SHOPPING!!!! YEAH!!! I got a few skeins of yarn and a nice peaceful day to ourselves... We grabbed lunch after a nice time at the Yarn store and chit chatted until I had to get the rugrats off the bus...LOL

The Red/multi colored yarn is 100% wool and I plan on making me a cute purse with that...hehe

I finished my one dishrag and had a really cool pattern that I wanted to try out and so I started on another one... I am planning on having that one done by Monday before I ship it off to my exchange buddy... I took pictures of both.. The colorful dish cloth pic really doesn't show it justice in the picture... I will try to post the patterns for both of them... I am really enjoying the one on the needles though.. Great pattern... AND something different.













2 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM , Blogger Grace said...

    Your dishrags are so pretty! I also have that TLC yarn in my stash, so I'm excited to see how your projects turn out =)

     
  • At 10:12 AM , Blogger jillz said...

    Andrea!
    I just received the RAOk in the mail today. They are gorgeous and perfect. I love them both. You're so kind to send a little gift for our 5th anniversary! I was truly stunned by your generosity :D Thank you so much!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home