Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

What's Your Summer Ride????

Your Summer Ride is a Mustang Convertible

You're out to experience the very best of summer.
From the best beaches to the best tan, you want it all!

Well Since Dysfunktional Knitter was posting about her exact car she drives every day.. I thought I might try this survey out....LOL What is so funny is when I go get a "JOB"...hehe I planned on trading my hubby's Monte Carlo in on a NEW Mustang or a Dodge Charger...LOL If I had a Mustang it definitely would have to be a YELLOW with black graphics and if I am not asking TOO MUCH!!!! A shelby model...LOL Which I think will be out next year... That doesn't just scream "HIGH MAINTENANCE".. I don't know what does...
I drive a Dodge Durango right now but it is such a gas guzzler....Grrrrrr At least I do not drive in rush hour traffic in the thing because it would be a nightmare... I did have a Chrysler Town & Country Mini Van... Could you see me driving a mini van???? ROFL (For 3 years!!!) I just felt like it wasn't my time to have a van.. It definitely helped in the early years of the boys but I wanted to have something that was fun and could pull our trailer of ATV's...hehe Since NOW we have 4 bikes to haul my mini van was not going to cut it..
Well on another note: I am almost done with my Wash cloth for my exchange buddy... I have a scarf on the needles also but I am thinking about ripping it out and trying a zig zag pattern... I guess we will see how that goes...
Gosh, the weather was so AWESOME today!!!




1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home