Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Monday, August 29, 2005

Shopping on the Agenda!!! LOL


Well we went shopping today at Hobby Lobby.. My Aunt and cousin(plumpknitter) went on a mission... I have not touched foot into a Hobby Lobby and boy have I been missing out...LOL Even though the majority of our selections were different my cousin and I eyed up the TLC yarn and thought how peculiar to put these colors together..hehe I loved it!!! So did she!! We have different projects to do with this yarn but it will AWESOME to see how they come out with this yarn.. We felt so much yarn that was divine that it was hard to pick and choose what I wanted... I wish I would have been a little more organized and had my wish list with me so I could have looked at yarn on a different level... Gosh, I have to get with it...hehe

As you can see MORE dish cloth yarn... The black is to go with my orange I got the other day for my Halloween dish cloths... I can't wait to start on them.. My Aunt bought orange and black to do the same...

The other yarn I bought is to try the Sock craze!!! ROFL You don't realize that the socks I was working on for my Aunt Sherry was stuffed away in my closet after I gave it a LONG talking to with very BAD words and it has been tucked away because of its very bad behavior.. I pulled them out this morning to look at the catastrophic mess I made and I sighed and put them back in its corner... So I guess with this yarn I will have to have a bottle of nice wine to ease into the most feared project I thought I would try.

Here is the next project I have on the needles which I am adoring already... Just love it!!! Can't wait to wrap this one around me...hehe I got these 2 yarns at separate time but the match perfectly.. It might be a little too kiddish for me but I think it would look great with a nice Black sweater.. We will see... If not, it will go to one of my nieces..

I can't wait to sink my needles in all this yarn!!!! So many projects, so little time... Wash rags are in the mail for my exchange buddy.. I hope she likes what I made for her...hehe

Have a Great Evening!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home