Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Dish cloth patterns

Dish cloth #1 (Blue, Green and White)

On this dish cloth I do a little different than the pattern.. It tells you to K2 and then slip stitch. I K1 and then slip. I like it better that way...hehe I slip purlwise also.

Dish cloth #2 This is called the Bamboo Variation 1.. This is such a pretty wash cloth with the different colors... Love this one!!!

I bought orange to make Jack-o-lantern wash cloths for the boys' teachers...hehe And of course ME!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home