Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Saturday, September 10, 2005

I Have Been Tagged!!!!

Plumpknitter thought I should let people know a little about me... You little stinker...
So here it is..

Ten Years Ago: I was a Senior in High School only going half day (3 gym classes!!!! ROFL) I forgot to take gym in H.S. Working at a local Bank and driving a 77 Buick Regal... (What a beauty) Moved to Gallup New Mexico with my Boyfriend and got engaged on Christmas Eve. Moved back HOME a couple months later to go to College in Missouri. 2 years later realized I was in a dead end relationship and met the man of the dreams... Got Married 5 months later..hehe Been with him for 8 years...LOL!!!

Five Years Ago: I was a SAHM mom to 1 year old twin boys... Lots of surgeries, therapy and heart ache... Logan was diagnosed with "failure to thrive" meaning he would not eat and so he had surgery to have a G-tube (feeding tube) placed in his stomach for us to feed him.. This was placed there until he was 3years old. (that was just the tip of the iceberg in our lives at the time) We just ventured out with the boys in public for the first time when they were one. They were every bit of what I lived, slept , and breathed.

One Year Ago: Last year was a very sad year for our family... Me & Plumpknitter had our grandfather pass away. It was a very hard time in my life beings that was the last grandparent that was alive. The best man you could ever meet or ever come into contact with. Was soft spoken and never raised his voice. He definitely had patience of steal and a heart as big as the universe.. He is definitely missed but never will be forgotten... Love you gramps!!!!

My boys turned 5 years old and active as ever. We bought them their first ATV's and we as a family had a blast taking them riding.

I learned how to knit and that was the beginning to a NEW obsession. I could not get enough of my NEW hobby...


Five Snacks: Funyuns, wheat thins with cheese in a can, brownies, Frozen mochas, and Twizzlers

Five Songs I know all the words to: I know so many so I will go with recent songs...hehe Mariah Carey (We belong together and Shake it off) Gwen Stefani (Cool), Black Eyed Peas ( Don't Lie, Don't Phunk with my Heart), 50 Cent (Candy Shop, Outta Control), Missy Elliot (Lose Control), Kelly Clarkson ( Since you been gone, behind these hazel eyes, and Because of You)... Sorry!!! Guess I am still a Hip Hop girl..


Five things I would do with a $100million dollars: I would open a book store...(always been a dream of mine....) Make sure my family and close friends are taken care of and our Church...

Five places to run away to: Florida, Bahamas, Europe, Australia, and any beach I could sit back and tan and relax...hehe

Five things I would never wear: One piece swimsuit (talk about claustrophobic), spandex, sports bras, Skorts, Thong swimsuit....LOL!!!!

Five favorite TV shows: House, CSI Las Vegas and NY, Survivor, American Idol, NCIS, MTV freak... I know I am a dork...

Five biggest joys: My twin boys, My wedding, knitting and reading, and have my Best friend Jennifer... She has been there with me through it ALL... She was my support in the hard times with my boys and has been there for the Good times also.... Love ya Jen....
Five favorite toys: My 4-wheeler, computer, My DVR (I am totally spoiled and can't live without it), My knitting, and anything my little heart desires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home