Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, September 15, 2005

What does your Birthday Mean???

Well since I read Knitting Satori's the other day, I thought I would try mine and see what it said... What is so funny is that it is right, right down to the $$$$ LOL... The only thing about not finishing projects is when I feel a since of failure.... grrrrrr!!!!

Well on a knitting note...hehe I was frogging, frogging, frogging to the last stitch with my multidirectional scarf and will start over... For some reason it did not look right... I think I started my first triangle TOO small... I actually thought about getting on the bandwagon and make a Clapotis also... We will see...

It is rainy and YUCKY out today so it is a perfect day to clean and do some reading or knitting..

Catch back with you all later...hehe




Your Birthdate: January 17

Your birth on the 17th day of the month suggests that you are very lucky financially, because this date indicates a solid business sense.
Although you are probably very honest and ethical, this birthday enables you to be shrewd and successful in the world of business and commercial enterprise.
You have excellent organizational, managerial, and administrative capabilities enabling you to handle large projects and significant amounts of money with relative ease.

You are ambitious and highly goal-oriented, although you may be better at starting projects than you are at finishing them.
A sensitivity in your nature, often repressed below the surface of awareness, makes it hard to give or receive affection.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM , Blogger Knit Diva said...

    ROFL!!! I just have them call me Mrs. Bitch... When I worked for my mom and dad at their hobby store they had a shirt made for me that said, "MISS ATTITUDE" hehe

     
  • At 10:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    LOL I did mine too. Most of it was correct, but I haven't admited to the rest of it yet. LOL.

    By the way, what pattern are you using for your multidirectional scarf?

     
  • At 1:54 PM , Blogger Knit Diva said...

    I think it is from Karen Baumer if I am not mistaken.. I seen that you went with another pattern.. Would you mind sharing??? I was so mad to see it go but I couldn't stand that I had a piece that did not look right...LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home