Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, September 23, 2005

Well I have been a busy little Beaver!!!


I have been working on 3 different projects at a time and looking for more to start... Can you believe that!!! (Well, you probably have the same problem as me...hehe) Anyway, I have had another child home from school today with this stupid fever... (just a fever!!!) No biggy though!!!!

I have been slowly making progress on my Clapotis... I will probably have that darn thing done by next year....LOL (If I am lucky!!!) I get bored with it easy so I had to move on to other projects....hehe

So I started on Wavy from Knitty in the TLC Surf and Turf yarn that I used for my beanie hat.. I think the colors will look cute with this pattern..

I ALSO have been making Pumpkin Pencil toppers for my boys classmates... I will have to make around 40 of these little things...LOL They are so quick to make so it won't take too long to do .... I hope not!!! I will be putting faces on them with black thread after I finish all of them... That will probably take the most time out of all of it... I might just glue googly eyes on them and embroider the mouth.



I have been checking out hat patterns to start for the fall/winter season coming ahead very shortly. I am just in the mood to start cozy patterns with fall colors...

I think I might venture out and make some stitch markers also.. I have used so many objects to keep count of my stitches that I think it is about time I invest in my own concoction of stitch markers...hehe

TGIF!!!! I am so ready for the weekend!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Weekend!!!

Tata

2 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    The Surf and Turf is the perfect yarn for that scarf. It's going to be beautiful when finished. I can't wait to see it. And the clapotis, wow you have been keeping those needles hot.

    I'm sorry the boys have that fever thing. It's going around the Atlanta area also. Just enough to make them feel yucky.

    Have a great weekend, you deserve it for sure.

     
  • At 5:31 AM , Blogger Wilma Fingerdu said...

    cute...too cute..I'd love to add you to my hp blog...I just need your email so I can add it to the memberlist so you cna post on the blog

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home