Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, October 14, 2005

My New Button..hehe

OK I have to admit that I am a little dumb when it comes to working with the back office of Blogs...hehe I am slowly but surely learning how to do this on my own...LOL I finally worked in my PSP 8 (Which is like trying to read chinese and not know the langauge...hehe) I have sat up many nights playing around with that program but I was a little rusty when I started back again....LOL

I took my pictures from Alley Springs MO and distorted the picture a bit and got the size I wanted and put my name in the box... Not too complicated... WELL, I have had that ready for weeks and didn't know how to put it in the html form in my back office... I am so dumb... I hope I did it right... If I didn't and you find out that I did it backwards or something PLEASE let me know....hehe

I have started on my HP scarf in the round and I am on my last 10 pumpkins... I know I am slow this week...hehe But having Food Poisoning didn't help either... I had this brainy idea that I could do 2 at a time to get done faster afterI already have 17 done.... grrrrrr OH WELL!!! I couldn't find my hot glue gun so I bought one from hobby lobby to glue the googly eyes on and do the mouth... I will solely be working on these babies this weekend to send them to school with the boys....LOL

I bought bunches of yarn at Hobby Lobby yesterday with my mom... My mom is going to make a HP scarf and a Ravenclaw with me.. I also got more TLC yarn to make another scarf since my Surf and Turf was out of stock and I am out of yarn for that scarf... I might have to frog this project and make gloves or something with it... darnit!!!! I also bought some more sock yarn... AND, I still don't have my first ones finished...hehe

Anyway it is FRIDAY!!!! yeah!!!

Have a Great Weekend!!! Ü I am hoping I will have my scarf posted this weekend so you guys can see my progress...

1 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    You are doing a great job with the "back" part of the blog. XHTML is a little crazy to work with. And your button looks great. By the way, consider yourself Stash Tagged! Diana, tagged me and so now that I have my photo up, You Are Next!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home