Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, September 30, 2005

Grandma you would have been proud!!!!

Well I know I haven't posted in awhile...hehe (Sorry!!!) I have been working on that wavy pattern scarf and my little pumpkin toppers... Thank God those go fast because I still have quite a few to make for the boys' classroom

I also have been working on my grandma's socks... I am at the point of turning the heel and doing the gusset part... Plumpknitter is going to help me today to do it right so i don't throw them out the window....hehe

I am gonna call them "Lillie" in honor of my grandma... She would be proud...hehe

Anyway, I am gonna try to get the heel done on the socks and I will post the pictures..

Impossible Princess is having a Harry Potter Knitalong and I have been looking at patterns to participate... I really like Hermione's hat and mitten set... I might just buy the pattern and do that... I would love to make a scarf also..

I had the sorting hat sort me yesterday to find out what I would be in and I am a Gryffindor all the way...LOL!!!

TGIF!!!! We are going riding this weekend and going to a Pig Roast Saturday so it is going to be a busy weekend...

Have a Wonderful Day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home