Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

FOOD POISONING!!!!! OMG

WELL, yesterday I went to the famous HOT and STEAMY romance book club with my Aunt, cousin (Plumpknitter), and my mom... Romance is not my cup of tea I guess.. I don't mind a little love story but reading a book with scenes that are so explicit is not for me....(Call me weird...LOL!!!!) I did get a book from Plumpknitter yesterday that I am reading "How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire"... It seems like it will be good...

Anyway, I ate a muffin at Latte Da yesterday while I was there and got sick.... shhh didn't want to spoil everyones fun... I was sick ALL day yesterday... (I only ate half of my muffin and saved it for later because it WAS really GOOD!!!!) (How stupid was I... I didn't think it was the muffin) Well, later that evening I sat down with my son (Jacob) and ate a couple of bites and gave it to him... A half an hour later, HE was throwing up and didn't stop until this morning... I was up ALL last night ALSO!!!! YUCK!!!!

THEN, 5am this morning hubby got up and got sick and has been sick ever since. I told him I guess it is a stomach flu because he didn't eat the muffin... He told me that he had a BITE out of it too!!!! Can you believe this!!!!! Off one muffin, 3 people have used the bathroom more than one should ever have to..

Thankfully my little man (Logan) did not have any of the muffin and he was fine this morning and went to school...

What sucks is it is Picture Day today and Jacob is DEVASTATED!!!! They have retakes so that is no biggy but for a 6 year old boy it is the world to him..

Well I know you guys didn't want to hear this but TODAY this girl will be lounging and doing a little cleaning and maybe get my little pumpkins done today... We will be taking it easy..

3 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I am so sorry to hear about the three of you getting sick. Food poisoning is a terrible thing to experience. Take it easy, give and get some extra hugs today and you'll be your ole' knitting self in no time. I also suggest treating your self to some new yarn, it always makes me feel better. (smile)

     
  • At 8:53 AM , Blogger Cheryl:) said...

    OH NO!!! I hope that is all out of your system by now! I know just what you mean about picture day.... it's a big deal to mom's too! haha!

     
  • At 4:40 PM , Blogger Knit Diva said...

    We are feeling better today actually... Thank Goodness.. I really haven't had an appetite but I know that will come back in due time....ROFL!!!! But I don't think we will be having muffins for a VERY long time...

    I plan on taking a trip to Hobby Lobby tomorrow...hehe Thanks for the advice.. Ü

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home