Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Well the sock made it out of the HOLE!!!!

Well, I had enough patience yesterday to undo what I screwed up....ROFL!!!! It didn't give me any grief frogging the BAD part!!! Thank Goodness.... I put it back in the hole it came from until I can go see my Aunt or cousin to help me along... I think I need someone to just show how to do the instep of the sock... The picking up gussets were OK but I messed it up when they started telling to switch different needles here and there and EVERYWHERE... I think I was over analyzing the pattern... I just need a little bit of an encouraging person to help me along.

It is so nice to have knitting genius' in the family to help me when I get frustrated... So that is the episode of the Pain in the butt sock...hehe

TataÜ

1 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    You take control over those socks and show them who the boss is. LOL.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home