Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Monday, October 03, 2005

I have been a Bad Blogger!!!


Well it has been so hectic this past week with scheduling that I haven't had a chance to really blog post lately... We went to an Annual Pig Roast with the kids Saturday and had a blast... It was down in Fredricktown Missouri and friends of the family have been doing this Pig Roast for over 23 years...hehe We brought our ATV's to ride and let everyone else ride too...hehe The have a beautiful Log Cabin with LOTS of acres. Most of everyone camps but last year got down to 32 degrees and I was not gonna be stuck in a tent again being so cold... The boys rode and roasted marshmallows, road bikes, played football, kickball, and some baseball... They were out before we hit the road....ROFL!!!!

Then to top it off, SUNDAY we let the boys spend some time with their wonderful Aunt..hehe WE went ATV riding for the day... FUN FUN!!!! I was so exhausted when I got home Sunday. I did some laundry and relaxed the rest of the evening..

Today my boys had Grandparents Day and were doing a talent show so I couldn't miss it and so I tagged along...hehe We got to eat lunch with them and take a tour around the school with them... It was a lot of fun...

Well, back to the grime of things and many pumpkin toppers to make... (I am still working on these little boogers....LOL!!!) I thought I would share my socks with you all... I am at the point of picking up stitches for the gusset.. I will have to say that the turning of the heel was a lot of fun... I can't wait to get them done so I can try out a different pattern...hehe

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!!!

Tata

1 Comments:

  • At 8:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    You have been busy! Fun busy is always better than the "have to" busy. I love the socks and am really looking forward to seeing the finished photo.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home