Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Those darn SOCKS are stuffed away in a HOLE!!!!

I am so fed up with my socks that I literally threw them acrossed the room last night trying to pick up gusset stitches.... YUCK!!!! I have it all messed up... I will be frogging what I screwed up after I cool down and the socks know what they did to my ego....LOL!!!! I thought I was ready to move on but I guess not... I will have to get a little lesson from my Aunt or cousin to figure it out... BUT, for now they are hidden away in a lonely dark place so they get the drift that I am mad at them.... I couldn't sleep last night because I was so ticked at those socks....

On another note, Clapotis came back out today and is resting on my lap for now... (Until I get bored again with the Salmon color...

Yesterday I was at my moms and almost broke my ankle. I tried to attempt to walk down a step by her door and my ankle gave out and I took a dive to the concrete... YIKES!!! I skinned the skin right off my left shin... I didn't even feel it, I was too worried about my ankle....ROFL!!! My mom was screaming at me to get in the house. I told her I was going to be fine and I looked down and I was bleeding everywhere.... GREAT!!!! Mommy doctored me up and I went home...

This is what it looks like today... Pretty gross huh????

2 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM , Blogger PlumpKnitter said...

    Omg!! you poor girl.. first your socks now your leg.. if your not carefull when you finally get your socks done lets hope you have the feet to put them on.. be more carefull!!! lol..

     
  • At 11:43 AM , Blogger Satori said...

    I hope you are doing ok today. Shin injuries can really hurt. Prop it up, get some ice on it, grab some HAPPY Knitting, and take care of yourself.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home