Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Those darn SOCKS are stuffed away in a HOLE!!!!

I am so fed up with my socks that I literally threw them acrossed the room last night trying to pick up gusset stitches.... YUCK!!!! I have it all messed up... I will be frogging what I screwed up after I cool down and the socks know what they did to my ego....LOL!!!! I thought I was ready to move on but I guess not... I will have to get a little lesson from my Aunt or cousin to figure it out... BUT, for now they are hidden away in a lonely dark place so they get the drift that I am mad at them.... I couldn't sleep last night because I was so ticked at those socks....

On another note, Clapotis came back out today and is resting on my lap for now... (Until I get bored again with the Salmon color...

Yesterday I was at my moms and almost broke my ankle. I tried to attempt to walk down a step by her door and my ankle gave out and I took a dive to the concrete... YIKES!!! I skinned the skin right off my left shin... I didn't even feel it, I was too worried about my ankle....ROFL!!! My mom was screaming at me to get in the house. I told her I was going to be fine and I looked down and I was bleeding everywhere.... GREAT!!!! Mommy doctored me up and I went home...

This is what it looks like today... Pretty gross huh????

1 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I hope you are doing ok today. Shin injuries can really hurt. Prop it up, get some ice on it, grab some HAPPY Knitting, and take care of yourself.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home