Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Sunday, October 09, 2005

I am so into Live Cam feed...hehe

I have been watching the Safari over at the National Geographic and then I seen this also... It is a Panda and its mom at the zoo.... SOOOOOO cute!!!!!

Panda Cam

I have been working my fingers to the bones trying to finish these pumpkins... I guess all my other projects are on hold until I get these done... DARNIT!!!!!

I think I am going to make me a scarf for the HP knitalong...hehe BUT, the problem is; I don't know if I want to do Ravenclaw or Gryffindor... I really like the colors to Ravenclaw... That might be my pick for now...

Yesterday me, hubby and boys went to watch my DAD go through the Petty Nascar School....hehe He did a ride-a-long and then went around the track himself 8 times.. YEAH for him!! He turned 50 last month and it was the best b-day gift my mom could have given him...LOL My dad didn't want my hubby feeling left out so he paid for him to do a ride-a-long... He was on cloud 9....LOL!!!! They both got plaques of them in the car... What a day we had...hehe

Well when we were there this little girl had a hooded cape on that was TOO CUTE!!! I told her mom that it was so adorable... She told me that her mom bought it in Ireland when she went on vacation... It has inspired me to look for a pattern and make this for my niece... When I find the right pattern I will post it...

I hope everyone is having a nice lazy Sunday!!!

Ü


2 Comments:

  • At 12:39 AM , Blogger Wilma Fingerdu said...

    when all else fails go to harrypotter.com and get sorted...that's what i did a few tiems... I keep coming ou tas Slytherin, so that's teh scarf I'm making;-)

     
  • At 6:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Oh my gosh, a day at the track, I know you all had a wonderful time, and your dad will always have those great memories. We live about 30 min. from Atlanta Motor Speedway, I too gave my dad the whole package deal for his birthday and I'm so glad I did, he said it was the best gift he had ever gotten. He passed a few months after that, and I am ssssoooo glad that I gave him that special day. It was the happiest I had seen him since my kids had been born. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home