Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Crossover Pattern/ Indian Stitch Scarf


I was looking in one of my knitting magazines and found this really pretty stitch. It said it was a Indian Cross Stitch. (Of course the pattern was not in the magazine... figures..hehe) So my investigating skills went-a-crackin'.... hehe

I find a pattern for a scarf from the DIY site. Cross Over Scarf It is so pretty that this will be my next project after I finish my second ribbed hat... I have another one that my hubby is begging me to make.. The one I made for my son he stole for the time being....LOL!!!! After my Digital camera is fully charged I will take some pictures of them.. They are so cute... I am thinking that I will probably be making me one as well..

Let me know what you all think of this scarf.. Who is participating in Plumpy's Secret Santa???

Have a Wonderful Night!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM , Blogger Cheryl:) said...

    that scarf looks pretty neat.
    I am in plumpy's exchange!

     
  • At 4:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I love the scarf, I want to do it too! And I just jumped right into the Secret Santa. It sounds like fun.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home