Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Wool Sweater purse sites and MORE!!!!

Hi ALL!!!
I have done some research trying to find ideas on making different purses out of 100% WOOL sweaters... I know.... I know... I am cheating..hehe Talk about an easy present for Christmas.. I really had good intentions last year to make some knitted gifts for family members and it just ended up in frustration... Did not meet the deadlines...grrrrr

My purse I made in my last post cost under $10... You cannot beat that!!!! I also find some patterns to make mittens with the sweaters using the arms of the sweater and making Christmas stockings. YEAH!!!!

Here are some Good ideas:

The Pattern I used for my bag
Wool Sweater Mittens
Womans Day Article
Baabaazuzu (Some really cute ideas to think about doing yourself)
Sweater Pillow
Martha Stewart Christmas Stockings
MORE ideas


We broke down 2 weeks ago under pressure...hehe (AND) bought cell phones for the first time in 2 years.... With hubby's new job as a detective, he kind of needed it.... LOL!!! I fought the whole time... So I went on ebay and found me a faceplate... After that, I was OK!!!! LOL I could live without a cell phone... I hate paying for them....hehe I am looking to make me a cell phone cozy for my purse... That will be a project done very shortly.. Those are easy and fun to make...LOL

Going Christmas shopping today!!! YEAH!!! I hope you guys have a wonderful Day!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Thank you for all the links. I just sent them to my mom who was looking for something different to make. She will love these. She's the seamstress of the family.

    Love the cell phone! I'm the opposite. I got rid of my home phone and we all use our cell phones. I'm saving about 125.00 a month because of it. ;-) That equals more yarn purchases.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home