Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Been busy BUT NO excuse!!!!



Well these past couple of weeks have been horrendously busy... I haven't even had much time to knit... grrrrr.. I did do my sweater purse and sewed that thing up... I am still working on a couple of flower embellishments... I plan on making 2 more to put on the bag... I am happy with it... It does show that I am not the greatest at sewing the inside liner but oh well.. It was my first one...hehe I have a couple of other sweaters that I have that I will be making up in the next week...

Since Harry Potters movies is coming out next week... I am not going to finish my scarf so my cousin had a good idea about making a purse out of what I have done... So that is what I am working on now...

We are going Christmas shopping tomorrow... I have to get a head start so I don't freak out next month.. If you look up black friday 2005 it will bring up a website that has the ads that will be out the day after Thanksgiving... The last time I looked they had Walgreens, Walmart, Radio Shack and couple of other places up already... It definitely lets you know what to wait on and go when it will be on sale.. (Just a heads up!!!) I think I seen that they will have DVD players for $3.88 (That is right 3 dollars...hehe)

Anyway, I hope everyone is hanging in there... I promise I won't be away for so long...

Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the info on black friday 2005; I've gotta check that out. Your purse is darling. Which pattern did you use?

    I had to sign in anonymously because I've been having trouble leaving comments the usual way (signed in through blogger).

     
  • At 8:56 AM , Blogger Knit Diva said...

    There will be MORE flyers up the sooner we get to Thanksgiving..hehe I have been checking out these websites for 2 years and it is so much easier to shop...LOL!!!

     
  • At 2:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Thank you for the heads up on black Friday 2005!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home