Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

As you all know this by NOW!!!

Knitty's new patterns came out.... I looked at each one and none of them really caught my eye this time... It might when my New Year's knitting Resolution comes out!!!! ROFL Making a sweater is on my list...hehe

I have been so busy making hats.... I have 5 to make!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!!!! My hubby was so proud of his ribbed beanie that he wore it at work all day... He had 2 officers from work wanting BLACK ones!!!!! ROFL They kept asking him "Where did you buy that hat?" He told them that he didn't buy it...LOL They asked, "Where did your WIFE buy it?" He told them she didn't buy it, she made it!!!! They were so flabergasted that they had a request for a black one... The Chief was just laughing at all of them for being silly over a beanie hat... hehe

It made me a little PROUD since these hats are the easiest pattern I have EVER done besides wash cloths...LOL I will say that the Charcoal one came out perfect...hehe

Plumpy we could tag team the market with HATS and SCARVES!!!!! ROFL!!!! So I guess until Christmas my needles will have nothing but hats on them... I hope I don't get bored with them... It only takes me about 3 days of working on them in the evening...

I have my Knitting Club tomorrow so that will give me some uninterrupted knitting time and relaxing... Sipping on my nice Frozen mocha...LOL (Yes, I know it is 20 degrees out and I still have to have a frozen coffee... I am crazy!!!!)

Stay Warm out there!!!
Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home