Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Monday, December 12, 2005

Sideways Scarf Finished!!!!

I had to try out a Sideways Scarf and it was so easy!!!! It took me a day to finish... The most time it took was putting on the fringe at the bottom. I used a 13 circular with a 140 caston... It is nice and light and very airy... It came out a lot longer than I thought it would but I am impressed with the colors. I did a regular garter stitch.

It is very earthy and a little spice to go along with it... I might make up a couple MORE of these... Like I don't have enough on my plate as it is with projects.. OH WELL, I guess that is the day in a life of a full blown knit addict... ROFL!!! So many projects going and not enough hours in the day to finish them ALL!!! I think that is what is so darn fun about knitting...hehe This scarf would make a nice gift for the holidays though... Even though I promised myself I would not put pressure on myself over knitting gifts... But since it is already done, it might be a possibility...hehe

Well, Sandra tagged me to look into my messy "KNITTING BAG"!!!!! ROFL OK, BEWARE... It is pretty much my catch all bag... The picture will be "MINUS the french fries" at the bottom of my bag....hehe

Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home