Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Finished a Boogie Time!!!


It is one of Knitty's new patterns.. It is the wrist watch band... It was a super easy pattern and I think that one of my neices will like it.. I have to find a cute watch to whip stitch it on.. But, I think it came out cute... I do think next time around I will make one with bigger needles. The stretch capacity is not there like I would have liked but it will fit her so I am not fretting...

My neice is only 7 yo but she is kind of on the punky side and I just love it!!! I plan on making her some fingerless gloves for her Birthday next month...hehe

It has been so cold here and I have not really felt up to par lately... grrrrr I started knitting a scarf and I am still trying to finish my last hat... I think I burned myself out on hats but that is OK I will get over it...hehe I plan on knitting one up for my Dad... I bought some Black Red Heart the other day to make some black hats... Red Heart is really warm on the head... My hubby wears his ALL the time!!!! Even indoors...LOL

Everyone stay warm today!!!!

Ü

3 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM , Blogger Wilma Fingerdu said...

    love it...I want one in red and black...

     
  • At 6:50 AM , Blogger Cheryl:) said...

    I love those neon colors. I think my son would probably like one of those too... (sigh--another project for the to do pile)

     
  • At 8:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    What a great idea and it's so cute. It's now offically added to my "Must Knit" list.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home