Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!!! LOL

Is everyone READY????? ME..... NO!!!!! I still have a couple of more gifts to get and then I will be done...hehe I have a couple MORE to wrap but I am not stressing so I will be OK.... I did finish a scarf for my MIL and I have one on the needles right now that is for my mom..hehe

I swore that I wasn't making Christmas gifts but I couldn't resist..

For those of you that are traveling, PLEASE BE SAFE!!!! Our roads around here are crowded and the State Boys are out like bees on honey...hehe

I am so excited about Christmas Eve...hehe We will be all going to my sisters and enjoy our friends and family...hehe She has a BIG house for a BIG family.... Plumpy will be attending and I haven't seen her in ages so I can't wait...LOL

Enjoy your Holidays and Merry Christmas!!!!

Andrea Ü

2 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM , Blogger Cheryl:) said...

    Have a wonderful time and give Plumpy a hug for me!!

     
  • At 8:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and that all your dreams come true.

    Sandra & the Gunther

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home