Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, January 20, 2006

I've Been Tagged!!!!

I've been tagged!
I have been tagged by Plumpy
So here it goes.

Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:

* Ice Cream Parlor(YUMMY!!!)
* Retail: (Walden Books)
* Project Accountant for an Oil Refinery in New Jersey
*Teller Supervisor

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over

* Never Been Kissed (Any type of Drew Barrymore movie) TOO MANY

* Boys on the Side (Drew Barrymore, Whoopi, Mary-Louise Parker and Matthew McConaughey)

* Bed of Roses with my man (Christian Slater...oooooolala)

* Broken Arrow with (Christian Slater and John Travolta...)

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch
* Criminal Minds
* CSI
* House
* Survivor
* American Idol ( I know I am a dork!!!!)

Four Places You Have Lived
* with my mom and dad in Missouri
* Gallup, New Mexico (on an Indian Reservation)
* New Brunswick, New Jersey
* With my hubby in Missouri..hehe

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation
* New York City
* San Francisco California
* Clearwater, Florida
* Huntsville, Alabama (Space Camp...hehe when I was in 6th grade)
* Little Sahara, Oklahoma (weekend at the sand dunes...LOL)

Four Websites You Visit Daily
* Yahoo (Owner and operator of our Freecycle group in our county) 1800 members..hehe
* Always looking up knitting patterns...hehe
* I am always stalking blogs..hehe
* My favorite message boards

Four Of Your Favorite Foods
* My momma's Best Chicken and Dumplins'....hehe
* Chinese Food
* Anything that is HOT&SPICY!!!!!
* Anything that has Chocolate in it!!!

Four Places You Would Rather be Right Now
* Paris
* Bahamas
* Australia
* Anywhere but here...hehe (Darn weather!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home