Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, July 12, 2007

CHEVRON SCARF HERE I COME!!!!



These are the 3 beauties that granted to be in presence today... I ordered these a couple of weeks ago before the 4th of July. I have been impatiently waiting for this package to show up...hehe

From Left to Right: Blue Moonstone, Ms. LaRock, and Pebble Beach.

Blue Moonstone and Ms. LaRock will become my Chevron Scarf. My Pebble Beach will be added to my ever growing sock yarn collection.. I will be doing a lot of sock knitting this fall...LOL!!!!

Can you tell that my color palette has changed!!! I am trying to get away from all my PINKS!!! I thought it would be a nice change to go with some different colors. Even though many of my wish lists for Blue Moon Fiber Arts has lots of pinks.

The Blue Moonstone is absolutely beautiful... I would love to knit some socks with this yarn. The color would be perfect with jeans....hehe We will see if my color combo will go together for my scarf. If not, I will be knitting some socks with this colorway. If you haven't went over to Blue Moon Fiber arts, you should. They have some new colorways to pick from.

It is nice and quiet at work today. NO KIDS!!!! My boys went with my MIL to the St. Louis Arch today!!! It is the first time they will be up in the Arch.. Yes, I know... They will be 8 next month and we live 15 minutes away and they have never been up in the Arch.. (Pretty Sad, Huh.)

FUNNY TRUE STORY:

My boys like to play with some kids next door. They were out playing when I was on our back porch BBQ'ing. The boys came running in to tell me this........

Youngest: Hey Mom!!! I just WON $15.

MOM: How did you win $15?

Oldest: My brother just ATE (2) WORMS!!!!! (As youngest is SMILING from ear to ear with the aftermath of the worms in his TEETH!!!!! OMG)

MOM: YOU DID WHAT?????

Youngest: SEE MOM, I GOT $15!!!!

MOM: OMGoodness, GO INSIDE AND BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!!!

My hubby and I had to sit him down and explain that just because someone wants you to do something doesn't mean you should do it spill!!!!

I just cannot believe he was bet to eat worms!!!! Sometimes I wonder if my life would be so entertaining if I had twin GIRLS!!!!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think it is so funny that he ate a worm. He probably did it on a double-dawg dare! I just love boys!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home