Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

TODAY was the first day of Summer Vacation!!!!

We had a nice weekend but I think we are glad to be home!!! We traveled to Mississippi on Saturday and then on Sunday we went to Tennessee. We didn't get home until 3am Monday morning... We had to drag racing events to go to this weekend... Both the boys raced. One got 1st place and the other got 2nd... WAY TO GO BOYS!!!! National Champions...hehe

Monday we visited both families and were ready to come home and relax... All day today has been recouping from this weekend... I did get quite a bit done on my Jaywalker socks in STR Sherbet... I am going to take a picture of it tomorrow when I am at work... Don't have the camera today... I can't wait to wear them...

Today would have been a perfect day to swim since the rest of the week here is going to rain... Bummer for the boys!!!

We went and seen Pirates of the Caribbean!!!! I LOVE YOU JOHNNY DEPP!!!! Great Movie... The BOYS loved it!!!! We still need to go see Shrek III... I think we will wait to go see Spiderman 3 when it comes to DVD... There are so many movies coming out in the next 2 months...

Well I hope you have a wonderful MONDAY!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:27 PM , Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

    I looooooooooooooooooove him!! I need to go see that movie!

     
  • At 8:30 PM , Blogger foodandknitgirl said...

    Way to go boys!!

     
  • At 8:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Congrats to the boys. That is awesome. And Congrats to you for making it through what sounds like a mojorly packed few days. Of course seeing Johnny Depp makes everything good. LOL.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home