Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter to you ALL!!! I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday with your family and friends.

It is nice and COOL in the Midwest. I was hoping for that 80 degree weather we were having a week ago. I know the kids don't mind but it is cold!!!!

The Easter Bunny had a since of humor this YEAR!!!! LOL!!! The boys got some New tooth brushes for all the candy and other stuff they got this morning...hehe

I have been niddy noddying skeins of yarn this weekend to put up on ETSY.. My arms are getting a workout. Since the Holiday we weren't able to do the other skeins we have waiting. Next week we will have the rest dyed.

We have 2 places to travel today... I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home