Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, January 19, 2007

SOME PICS TO SHOW OFF!!!






I truly have been working on my knitting projects!!!! I have, really!!!! I finished a Brea Bag from Berroco and it came out adorable... It is on the small size but still very cute!!! I did it in the Charcoal Tweed from Bernat... The yarn is very hard to photograph...

I also finish seaming my hoodie shrug and have been working on the hoodie part. I am hoping I will finish the hood and then do the 8 rows of ribbing and be DONE!!!!! I will say this, Raglan was not my friend in all of this but I did get the hang of seaming the arms and sides up... If I do another sweater project I know it will not be Raglan... I might tackle that again some other time...



I have seen so many eye candy sock yarn lately that my mouth is just drooling thinking about it... I have a couple of skeins of yarn that I will be ordering VERY SOON!!!! It was my Birthday Wednesday and Hubby said that I could order my Knit Picks Option needles.... YEAH!!!! He asked me if that is REALLY what I wanted.... LIKE, DUH!!!! So anyway, I will be ordering them as well!!!! I guess some socks are in my future...

I cannot wait to start on something else... I will be happy when the shrug is off the needles!!!!

It looks like we will be getting some accumulation this weekend... The meteorologists don't even want to say what we will be getting....LOL!!!! I guess with all the ice we just got last week... I hope we get SNOW!!!!! We WANT SNOW!!!! Not ICE!!!! Whatever it is I will be cuddled up under a blanket with some needles!!!

Have a Great Weekend and Stay Warm!!!! And for those of you that have warm weather all year.... I am so jealous!!!!


Ü

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I love the bag, it's so cute. And you are going to LOVE the knit Picks Option needles. I have them and they are all I use now. They are so amazing.

     
  • At 7:24 PM , Blogger Salaam & Shanti Bariatric Yoga said...

    Where did you find the pattern for the hoodie shrug? I love it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home