Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Monday, November 27, 2006

Cropped Hoodie Shrug



I have been working like a horse on this thing...hehe It will definitely need to be blocked... I am loving this yarn and how the tweed looks with this pattern... I will finish the front and start on the sleeves... The only thing else left will be the hoodie... YEAH!!!! My gauge was right on the money but it looks a little small... I will be royally ticked if this thing does not fit.....ROFL!!! My sister has been eyeing it up for a week now... I guess if it doesn't become a staple in my closet then I guess it could be a GREAT Christmas present....LOL!!!

This is the first time I have done anything that had a Raglan pattern to it... It has been a little challenging but nothing I could not figure out... I have so many other things I would love to start but I promised myself that I would finish this one...LOL!!!!

We went out on Black Friday and EVERYTHING went smooth... The deals were really not there this year unless you were buying BIG TICKET items (Big Screen TV's or Computers) My son almost got a BRIGHT PINK Razor Scooter for Christmas... I am so thankful that I looked in the box... I exchanged it at Target and bought another one. I didn't buy much... I am not an impulse buyer when it comes to Christmas buying!!! Can you believe that!!!! I really had to think if I needed that present RIGHT NOW!!! Now YARN is definitely a weakness with impulse buying but don't tell anyone!!! SHhhhhhh!!!!

I hope everyone had a very nice Holiday!!!!

Ü

1 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I hope it fits you. There is nothing to compare to wearing your "first" of any knitting project. And by the way the tweed looks great.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home