Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Scarf is Finished and Conv Mitts are on NEEDLES


Have you ever knitted so much that your fingers and thumbs hurt??? I am having that problem right now...LOL

I finished my bow tie style scarf this weekend!!!! I wasn't for sure about it at first because it is really not my type of scarf but after putting it on, it is really cute!!!!! I hate having to go dig my scarf out of my coat to stay warm...hehe I will definitely be making some more of these...

I am making some Convertible Mittens that are hand warmers and the mitten goes on top... LOVE them!!! I am a little intimidated by the pattern but I am going to trudge on and see if I can do it... I am doing 2 at a time on seperate needles so I won't get bored with doing another one while a mitten is sitting there with no hand in it...hehe

My hubby just laughed at my scarf last night and told me I was a fruit-ball... I was in my pj's and walking around the house with my ribbed hat and scarf on....hehe "You Gotta Love Me"...LOL

I have another hat and scarf I am looking at starting after my mittens are done... I think I am going to switch it up and do some browns and teals together... I LOVE that COMBO!!!

It is rainy and yucky here today.. Perfect day to knit...hehe

Have a GREAT Day!!!!

Ü

2 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

    Fantastic set! Love the colors, and just in time for this cold St. Louis weather! I agree, I think the brown and teal color combo looks so great.

     
  • At 5:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The scarf is adorable and I gave you credit for tackling a pair of convertible mittens. Which leads me to asking.... Have you ever thought of taking requests and selling your creations? The reason I ask is b/c I'm a horrible knitter and am trying to find someone who would be willing to make me a pair of knitted lined convertibles mittens. What do you think?!? feel free to email me jessica.kozlowski@gmail.com THanks!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home